Legal disclaimer – MEHR studio
According to the spanish law 34/2002, July 11th, of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this section includes information on general conditions of access and use of the website www.mehr- studio.com , that should be known by the user.
1. Details of the owner of the website www.mehr-studio.com
Title: DREI MAL MEHR S.L.
NIF: ES B65904187
Registered address: Carrer Bruc 7 1-2 08010 BARCELONA ( SPAIN )
Phone: +34 932 688 655
Registered in the Companies Registry of Barcelona in Tome 43437 , folio 73, sheet registration number 429 450 Inscription 1 .
Eva Rus Cabanas, collegiate architect No. 32,930 with in the College of Architects of Catalunya.
Matthias Hilgert, collegiate architect No. 32 508 with the College of Architects of Catalunya.
2. Conditions for access to www.mehr-studio.com
Access to services offered through the website www.mehr-studio.com is free and does not require prior subscription or user registration. If the user does not agree with the content of these general conditions of navigation, you must leave the website and you can not access it or use the services offered.
You warrant that has more than 14 years. Also guarantees the veracity and authenticity of the information, if any, communicated and is also obliged to keep this information current.
Any links to other websites that might have as well as the use the user may make of them are subject to the general conditions and any specific constraints requiring the above websites. Any use other than authorized is expressly prohibited.
Also, without limitation and in no case limiting or excluding, the User agrees not to introduce or transmit or disseminate:
– Contents of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism or violate human rights.
– Contents that promote criminal, denigradoras, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, good customs and public order.
– Information or contents that violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized both constitutionally and in international treaties.
– Information or content involving the violation of the rights of intellectual property (including but not limited to, patents, trademarks and copyright) of DREI MAL MEHR SL or third parties.
– Unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, spam, email chain letters, pyramid structures, etc.
– Programs (viruses and malware-software maliciously) that are capable of causing damage to computer systems service provider, its suppliers or third users of the Internet. DREI MAL MEHR SL can modify at any time it deems appropriate, the configuration of this web site, conditions of service and its content and eliminate, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, or prevent access to this, seeking to inform the user of this change, whenever circumstances permit, by publication on the website.
3. Legal Disclaimer
DREI MAL MEHR SL can not control the use made by users of the website www.mehr-studio.com and its contents, and for this reason is not responsible for damages of any nature arising from use illegal, incorrect, inadequate or partial and/or non-adherence by the user of these conditions of access and use, and any other condition that may be found in this web site regarding any of its services, without prejudice.
However, the legal actions to DREI MAL MEHR S.L. it can not guarantee the permanent availability and continuity in the functioning of the website or the information, content, software, materials or products that it includes.
Thus, any liability is excluded for damages of any kind that may result from lack of availability or continuity of the website, its services and the use which users may make of it. In any case, DREI MAL MEHR S.L. will hold every effort to maintain the availability of this website.
Also, DREI MAL MEHR SL, is not responsible for any errors or security deficiencies that may arise from the use, by the user, of a browser with an outdated or insecure version, as well as activating devices conservation of keys or identification codes registered user browser, or damage, errors or inaccuracies that may result from improper use or operation.
You agree that the website has been created and developed in good faith by DREI MAL MEHR SL, with information from internal and external sources and offers it in its current state to users, although it may include inaccuracies or errors. For this reason, the user exonerates DREI MAL MEHR SL from any responsibility regarding reliability, utility or false expectation that the website could cause during navigation.
In the event that the user will cause any kind of damage or injury to third parties, the user is solely responsible. The user will be responsible for the expenses, costs and, if applicable, the compensation may arise from legal proceedings caused by failure of the provisions of these terms and applicable rules.
4. Intellectual property
All contents of the website (including, without limitation, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, maps, frames, banners, software and their different source, audio and video codes) and the same place web and visual presentation are the property of DREI MAL MEHR S.L. or their content providers, which have been, in the latter case, licensed or transferred by hand, and are protected by national and international standards of property intellectual. The compilation (understood as the collection, the design, organization and assembly) of all content of the website is the exclusive property of DREI MAL MEHR S.L. All software used in the use and development of the website is owned by DREI MAL MEHR S.L. or its software suppliers, and is protected by national and international laws of intellectual property.
It is forbidden to any user, without the prior written consent of DREI MAL MEHR S.L., of the holders of intellectual property rights or other property of the contents, with limited but not limited to, the performance of the following acts, both with respect to the website and its contents:
- a) Any form of public communication, by any means, including the making available to the public so that anyone can access this from a place and at a time individually chosen.
- b) Any form of distribution, including, without limitation, selling, renting and/or borrowing .
- c) Any form of direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction by any means and in any form of all or part of the website or its contents.
- d) Any form of transformation, in whole or in part, including the creation of products and / or related services.
- e) Otherwise access to include the above forms or other different.
- f) Any direct or indirect extraction and / or reuse of all or a substantial part of any database, and / or extraction and / or repeated and systematic reuse of insubstantial parts.
Nevertheless, the user can freely use the website and its contents and download them for personal, noncommercial use, but may not extend to third persons or entities, either free or not. Consequently, the provision and use of databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio and video and software owned by DREI MAL MEHR S.L., or its suppliers, listed on the website, and other content, does not, in any case, the transfer of ownership or grant of a right of use for the user. The drawings, maps or images are the property of DREI MAL MEHR S.L., or have been licensed or assigned by the owner and are duly registered or in the process of registration. Unauthorized or improper use of these elements is an infringement of industrial property rights of DREI MAL MEHR S.L. or other third party owners.
5. Procedure in the case of illegal actions
DREI MAL MEHR S.L., ensures that the contents of this website are not pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist, defamatory or encourage violence. Also, it tries to avoid any circumstance that may be harmful to users. In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the websites included or accessible through this website and, in particular, the violation of the rights of industrial or intellectual property, or other rights, you must send a notice to DREI MAL MEHR S.L., which must contain the following information:
– Personal data of the person claiming: name, address, phone and email address.
– Specification of the alleged illegal activity and the precise and specific indication of protected content and its location on the web pages.
– In case there is a violation of rights: personal data of the holder of the supposedly infringed or of the person authorized to represent and signature.
– Express, clear declaration under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and illegality so it refers to the use of the content or carrying out the activities described.
6. Protection of personal data
The company DREI MAL MEHR S.L. It maintains a policy of confidentiality of data provided by its users and is committed to protect them. This protection extends to all that refers to the collection and use of information provided over the Internet. The user can always exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation. To do this, you must go to DREI MAL MEHR S.L. emailing to email@example.com.
7. Links to third parties
On the website we have included links to other websites outside DREI MAL MEHR S.L. entities, does not assume liability for their content, nor the products or services offered and potential viruses and malware (software malicious) contained therein.
8. Links to www.mehr-studio.com
It is strictly forbidden for the user to carry out changes in this web site that may affect its content, such as links (or links) and the like. Links to this website from websites, or otherwise contrary to law, morals, public order or violate the good name or image of DREI MAL MEHR S.L. also prohibit or any of their distinctive signs.
Links to some of the pages of this website that does not contravene the prohibitions laid should meet the following:
You must know that you are accessing this website and also in your browser to the appropriate page with URL links will appear.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
The general conditions of this legal notice and any other text on a contractual basis of this site is governed by that established in the Spanish legislation. Any dispute arising from access and use of this web site and its content and services, as well as the interpretation and enforcement of these general conditions and any other text on a contractual basis of this website, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the courts and the courts of Barcelona (Spain).
© 2015 MEHR studio